Cennabras offers a complete product line of Cadmium Free Silver Alloys – over 30 products! Customers have a wide range of selection which enables choosing the best alloy for each brazing application – based on technical characteristics and cost. These alloys have been developed to meet all industries needs and many are excellent substitutes for Cadmium Bearing Brazing Alloys.
Features and Characteristics of Cadmium Free Silver Brazing Alloys
- Vast product portfolio that enables customers to select the most suitable alloy for each brazing application.
- Low temperature and free flowing filler metals that have properties such as high mechanical resistance, easy to be used
- Alloys for general purpose applications, with medium flow and cost.
- These filler metals are cadmium free and are ideal for brazing applications of products that have direct or indirect contact
with food and drinks.
Parent Metals that can be joined with Cadmium Free Silver Brazing Alloys
- Copper and copper alloys including: brasses, bronzes, copper nickel, silver nickel and aluminum bronze.
- Nickel and nickel alloys.
- Stainless Steels.
- Steel – including mild, carbon and low alloy steel.
- Tungsten Carbide and PCD segments.
* Tensile/shear strength data refers to the application on Steel SAE 1020 for alloys CN 450 and CN 500. For other alloys, data refers to the application on Steel S235.
** Recommended gap is at brazing temperature and for air brazing processes. For furnace brazing or further details, please contact Cennabras.
*** Other forms can be manufactured upon request. Please contact Cennabras for further information.