Brazing filler metals in this group have high copper content and higher working temperatures. Cennabras has a variety of alloys, both silver-free and silver-bearing, that are widely used in industries such as refrigeration and automotive.
Features and Characteristics of Brass, Bronze and Copper Brazing Alloys
- Wide range of base metals can be joined such as steel, copper and copper alloys, tungsten carbide and others.
- Brazing alloys containing silver have good flowing characteristics.
- Certain alloys are specific for furnace brazing and can be manufactured by Cennabras as preforms and pastes.
Parent Metals that can be joined with Brass, Bronze and Copper Brazing Alloys
- Copper and copper alloys including: brasses and bronzes.
- Nickel and nickel alloys.
- Stainless Steels.
- Steel – including mild, carbon and low alloy steel.
- Tungsten Carbide and PCD segments.
* Recommended gap is at brazing temperature and for air brazing processes. For furnace brazing or further details, please contact Cennabras.
**Other forms can be manufactured upon request. Please contact Cennabras for further information.
***Recommended gap for furnace brazing.